Wednesday 16 July 2008

Prater park


Today we had decided to go to the carousel park, near our station, Pratestern. I was at home with the boys and had to put something on the table as they were hungry. All I could find was some tomatos, jam, butter, cheese and Coca. We had our BIG dinner and then Grigor’s ”axper”, the guy from Iraq came. I made just coffee for which he was verrry thankful. He thought I am the housewife which was quite a big compliment for me as I never do anything at home usually.
We hardly managed to go out and meet Petra but the girls said they will be late after shopping so we decided to go and then meet them at Prater park. We went out at Pratestern and appeared in a big amusement park. There were very appealing rollers and we first took one like American roller coasters which was quite nice but hurting for me as the seats were very rigid. Then we went to the carousel that was called Space Shot. I was quite afraid of its look and first thought I wouldn’t take it. But then i didn’t know what was expecting me…The dose was to increase step by step!

This one looked like the lift I took when I was a kid and my nose started to bleed. But I decided to overcome my this childish fear and sit in it. So we sat…There was a veeery funny man with long hair, a very self confident one, who seemed to have been dreaming to become a spaceman but now has to get satisfied with just pushing the button of the Space Shot. So he tied us tight to those seats and we started to rise very slowly. And then it just sprang up so fast that I thought I left my head on the ground. The funniest thing is that I had the feeling that it flew up with a round pace. And then it rapidly went down and again I felt that my head will explode now! I also had the feeling that my stomach flew away from me. This process repeated for 4 times and each time when we were going down we were looking at the long haired man with his feet over the button standing very importantly and waving his head very meaningfully showing that the game was not over yet. And at the end I already stopped fearing and just got lots of pleasure from this flight.

We went out half alive but very happy and then we met the rest of the guys who were very hungry and decided to have smth to eat.
So then I went to my final destination –the long big frightening killing machine! We saw it at the beginning and thought it was too frightening and impossible to take. But Tigran wanted it badly so we came back again. This time I felt that I need to do that to step one more big step forward. When I already sat in it I felt I am regretting but it was too late….Soon the killing machine went up slowly and the n furiously went down and the horrors began. It was flying back and forth and my head was also flying with it, we were turning and turning and all I could see was just white clouds in the sky. After a while we got hung in the sky on a height of 40 meters I guess for other people to sit on the other side. And then round two began with going behind now even worse and more terrifying . I was yelling so loudly !!!!!!
And at last we were on the ground. I had the feeling I really did something big in my life . I had some stomach and throat ache in the beginning but it passed after a while.

Then Tigran and Luiza decided to take the “ragatka” one which seemed to be the more frightening variant of the “killing machine” and everybody was looking at it and nobody dared to sit in it. The chair even looked like an electronic chair so that when Tigran went to have a look at it everybody around started to clap for his bravery. First he didn’t want to sit but after this clapping he just had to do that. Besides, that the creator of this roagatka said he won’t let Luiza to fly alone. There was a video camera around the seats so that when the person was sittng all the people around could watch his face’s expression on a big TV set.

So the guys were pulled up and stayed there for a while and during all this time we were following their faces, its color change to white and back ))))). But when they cane down they said it wasn’t so much frightening .
After this our trip was over and we wnet back. The boys went to “have a walk”. We took a very nice 2 floor train with a nice conductor which appeared to have not a very nice destination. So we had to take one stop back.
That was my day full of adrenaline and first-time-fun.

No comments: